Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ladies' Night Sunset Smokey Eye



Funny thing Marie and I realized was that after we did out respective videos, we pretty much used the same make up brands and items. We both used a Sleek palette, Dior mascara and a Nyx matte lip cream.
Or rather, we have the same items in our make up bags.

Anyway, my friends have been requesting for a simpler smokey eye so here it is. If any of you want to request certain looks, feel free to let us know :)



In other updates, i've just bought some new camera equipment, battery grip, circular polarizer filter and a wide angle converter. If you didn't already know, Marie and I use my Nikon D7000(my baby) to film. I studied photography when i was in design school but i didn't major in it. I'm rather excited to try my 'new' lighting.. White balance and over-exposure issues annoy me more than it should.

.A



Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
SLEEK Sunset Palette
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes, Black
Dior Show waterproof mascara
MAC eyeshadow, Semi-precious
The Body Shop lipstick, no.11
Sephora lipgloss, reflex dazzling violets no.24

Hair:
Special Effects Blue Mayhem

All items bought from:
http://www.shopping-district.net/
Watsons
Sephora
The Body Shop

Camera:
Nikon D7000

Lens:
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment