Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Athens Experience - Athens Hair Salon

Hello,



As most of you would have already seen, I decided to chop off my long coloured hair ever so ruthlessly. I was never one who got sentimental over my hair. Embracing change is something I'm used to and welcome!

The first major snip off happened at the Redken Hair Makeover which I won on their facebook page. I went there not really knowing what I was going to do with my long blue hair. So I left it to them and said; Do ANYTHING you want.

I didn't really tell anyone what I was doing, not even Andrea. I decided to be real cheeky and post this photo on my Instagram (mariemjsoh) :


I had so much fun reading all the comments! I totally should have made extensions out of my hair! Dammit!

                                       

This was the final out come of the Redken makeover. It's interesting and a very tai tai (rich married woman) look. But then!!!! I saw this picture on my brother's laptop and my eyes opened so big!


Shannyn Sossamon is so GORGEOUS and I totally loved the effortless look and hairstyle!

After getting my nails done at Dia Bella, I got my hair cut at Athen's by Weng.

The moment I saw her hair I knew I was in good hands, she had a similar hair style that was looking for! I showed her my reference photo and off I went.



DO YOU LIKE IT? I TOTALLY LOVE IT! 


Here's Weng, she's so camera shy!


 I enjoyed my experience with Athens, from the relaxing, shiock head scrub/hair wash, till the end when she styled my hair!

The cut was pretty fast and Weng definitely was very confident and proficient with her work. The salon is also clean and neat, really good for the slight OCD me. Do check out Athen's Facebook page to check out their other works.

Hair washing and hair care has never been easier, if you have watched my video on my hair care routine with my long bleached/coloured hair you would understand the multitude of difference.

Here's photos of my new hair in action (not styled of cos).

                           




 For an awesome haircut at a really relaxing nice salon, visit Athens:


Athens Salon 
8A Maju Avenue 
Serangoon Gardens 
Singapore 556686
(Opposite My Village @ Serangoon Garden)

Mon - Fri: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sat: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Phone: 62852101 / 62852102
Website: http://www.athens.com.sg

Quote 'withAndrea&Marie' for a 10% off hair services and nail services at Dia Bella.


xoxo.
Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment