Monday 13 February 2012

Sugarpill for Vday



I finally managed to get out my first video! The previous 2 vids i recorded were bombarded with technical problems.
I'm still trying to get a hang of this so let me know what you guys think.
(Things like lighting, framing, clarity, fluidity etc. )

Products Used:
Elizabeth Arden Dual Perfection Brow Shaper and Eyeliner, Fawn 02
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
Sugarpill Pressed eyeshadow, Tako, Dollipop, Afterparty
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes, Purple 11L
Sephora Mono Eyeshadow, Must Have No.06
Dior Show Waterproof Mascara
Maybelline Volum'Express Cateyes mascara
Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow, Orchid Pink
Evil Shades Matte Silk, The Shine Killer
MAC Sheertone Blush Coygirl
Sephora Mono Eyeshadow, Cocoa powder No.21
NYX soft matte lip cream, Milan

Hair (dyed 4 weeks ago):
Special Effects Blue Mayhem
Special Effects Virgin Rose

All items bought from:
Sephora
Elizabeth Arden
Sugarpill (www.sugarpillshop.com)
Evil Shades (www.evilshades.com)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I originally recorded a video at Marie's house but my memory card was full and so a lot the video got cut out and didnt record. *insert cursing and swearing*

So thats why this look is marginally different from the one I had on in her video.

I also recorded this at 1am last night because i've been so busy shifting house and valentines day is almost here and Marie said she'd be on strike and not record anymore videos if i didnt hurry up the hell up and post one this week.

Lastly, my fingers feel extremely naked because i broke a nail while shifting and had to chop then all off and strip the colour.

So thank you for watching my very FIRST video tutorial.

I'm rambling and nitpicking."

The 1second flash of words at the beginning. If you were wondering.

.A

No comments:

Post a Comment