Thursday 23 February 2012

The Rocker Chick in You

Hello gorgeous!

This week we're back with Rocker Chick themed looks. We're really getting into the same weekly theme with 2 different looks. :P Seems more convenient and interesting that way!

When I think rocker I think of dark eyes and defined liners with clumpy mascara. With inspiration from my Rae Morris Express Makeup Book and thinking of the late Amy Winehouse's (in)famous liner, I created a wearable look (I hope so, cos I did go out with this makeup before).

 A quick cheap trick using tape to create this look in 10mins. Let me know if you try this look and here are my pictures and video!




Details of products used in the description box!
With that, I hope you rock this easy look and have an awesome day!


Rock on & Peace Out.
Love, .M

No comments:

Post a Comment